Damn 92's breed like crazy

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Clinebo

Re: Damn 92's breed like crazy

Post by Clinebo »

When you get a chance....snap a few pics to feed our addiction.
+guns
Tazman1602

Re: Damn 92's breed like crazy

Post by Tazman1602 »

Got to agree with most of the comments here. I am a dealer so I *may* try to sell some of my Rossi's just so I can start over again, if I can't sell at a good profit then I'll just keep them. The .44 Mag I got is pretty nice right out of the box except it's "sticky" in the lever opening area, a small spring will cure that I'm sure. The ejector spring seems to be OK in it but wifeys .357 without the ejector spring change is sticky as HELL feeding cartridges -- and I am SURE it's because of that ultra-stiff ejector spring. Can't figure out why Rossi seems to think it needs to be so blasted stiff with the .357's.

Gotta check with Brownells about the Lee's Gunsmithing spring kits, still waiting for those and they REALLY make a difference.

Might get out to blow off a few rounds today!!!!

Art
Pappys Rifle Shop
Alanson, MI
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. "
---Theodore Roosevelt