Another guy with Cycling problems

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
scottz

Re: Another guy with Cycling problems

Post by scottz »

It is pricey stuff. While the components used don't justify the price, I bet the increased liability of this type ammunition demands a higher return than standard factory ammo.
Arktikos
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Arktikos »

scottz wrote:It is pricey stuff. While the components used don't justify the price, I bet the increased liability of this type ammunition demands a higher return than standard factory ammo.
I wonder about how liability works from either an ammo maker or a gun maker view because when it comes right down to it the burden of proof would have to be the end shooter as to which ammunition was really used. I think that when a gun goes kaboom then everyone except the poor guy who pulled the trigger is pretty well shielded in the fact that it is difficult to prove what load actually went off. And of course ANY handloaded round automatically voids the guns warrentee and with it their liability as well..
No such thing as bad weather in Alaska, just lousy clothing choices!
scottz

Post by scottz »

Hopefully none of us are ever in a situation to find out.

I don't know that I will buy any more of this ammo, but I do appreciate how approachable Tim is, and how easy it is to communicate with him. I do know I'm not going to try to replicate these loads myself.