My meager collection

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Deleted User 5571

Re: My meager collection

Post by Deleted User 5571 »

I flat top the sights on all of mine and open up the notch with a needle file, then I replace the front sight with a "Speed Sight" from Pioneer gun works. It's a thick post with a 1/8" brass bead. My old man eyes love that set up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dad

Post by dad »

Caveman, I was wondering which Marbles rear sight you used?
Bazoo

Post by Bazoo »

r80rt wrote: 06 Dec 2023 08:17 I flat top the sights on all of mine and open up the notch with a needle file, then I replace the front sight with a "Speed Sight" from Pioneer gun works. It's a thick post with a 1/8" brass bead. My old man eyes love that set up.
Thanks for sharing. I've never heard of that sight or Pioneer Gun Works. I'll have to check them out. Nice looking sights though.
Cataloging the world's bullets.
Deleted User 5571

Post by Deleted User 5571 »

LittleBill

Post by LittleBill »

Rossi's rear sight is whats called a full buckhorn, then there is the semi-buckhorn and I can't remember the other type which is the lowest type, maybe just a buckhorn?
Thanks for the compliments on my stock refinish. I thought it ame out pretty good. The color is a definite improvement, man I hate that UGLY rossi red. Nasty color.
I wish I could checker better because that stock would ha e checkering. My checkering tool compliment is very minimal but work well, maybe sometime Ill give it a try.