Hello from behind the lines in communist mary land

Tell us a bit about yourself!
LittleBill

Hello from behind the lines in communist mary land

Post by LittleBill »

No, Im not from mary land, Lord help us this is where weve landed though. Actually from the great, free state of WV. Been here in mary land though for about a decade, a very long, sad, depressing decade.
I dont know how much time any of us have but wanted to introduce myself anyway. Ive been a lifelong shooter and gunowner since I was 12, "legal" gunowner since 18. Im an Army vet and served 7 years as an 11B. Married for 34years and father of 2.
I enjoy all kinds of guns but only in the past 3 or so years got into the leverguns. I now own a Henry and now 2 Rossi guns. Others are too numerous to list here. Im also a reloader and that consumes about as much of my time as shooting and maintaining everything.
HarryAlonzo
500 Shots
500 Shots

Re: Hello from behind the lines in communist mary land

Post by HarryAlonzo »

Welcome aboard! Can’t have too many levers.
Gunny268
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Gunny268 »

Welcome Army...from a retired Marine.
LittleBill

Post by LittleBill »

Thanks for the welcome friends. Appreciate it.
I am a latecomer to the levergun game. I was a fool and actually bought my first one during the big flu lie, a Henry BB, I just couldnt pass it up. It was a used one, 44mag/Spl with a 20" octagonal barrel and the case hardened receiver and small parts
Now, this one was one by Tyler and yes its pretty but I much prefer the ones by Turnbull but hey, whatever. I dont even think I overpaid really. Then I bought the Rossi and jist bought another, a 454Casull Im picking up Wednesday!! Already got some rounds loaded up.