Kinda new guy

Tell us a bit about yourself!
jnicol6600

Kinda new guy

Post by jnicol6600 »

Hey all I have been a member for a while but haven't posted yet cause I dont have a rossi yet. I've been reading alot though. I wanted to get a post in so I dont get deleted. These darn things are pretty scarce around here(southern indiana). Guess I'll keep looking. I just wish half of what was on their website was available.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Kinda new guy

Post by akuser47 »

Be patient and post WTB adds in every forum you can. This was how I found mine, used and I am happy with it. Welcome officially to the forum.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

jnicol6600 wrote:Hey all I have been a member for a while but haven't posted yet cause I dont have a rossi yet. I've been reading alot though. I wanted to get a post in so I dont get deleted. These darn things are pretty scarce around here(southern indiana). Guess I'll keep looking. I just wish half of what was on their website was available.
Welcome, thanks for kicking in! Don't need to own one to participate.
Michael
Rooster59
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Rooster59 »

Don't let that hold you back. Most of us have at least one but it doesn't stop us from planning the next purchase. In that way, you're just like the rest of us.

Jeff
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me." Willard Duncan Vandiver
Quinc
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Quinc »

Welcome to the boards! Keep an eye on gunbroker.com and armslist.com. They come up all the time. =)
"Everyone has a plan tell they get punched in the face." -Mike Tyson
scottz

Post by scottz »

jnicol6600 wrote:Hey all I have been a member for a while but haven't posted yet cause I dont have a rossi yet. I've been reading alot though. I wanted to get a post in so I dont get deleted. These darn things are pretty scarce around here(southern indiana). Guess I'll keep looking. I just wish half of what was on their website was available.
I'm new as well. The only thing around here on Armslist is tactical weapons, but right away after putting up a want to buy ad for a lever. 45 I got quite a few responses. Try advertising for one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
jnicol6600

Post by jnicol6600 »

Thanks for the ideas guys. That 454 casull has always intrigued me for some reason.