Another new OLD GUY

Tell us a bit about yourself!
deaddoc4444

Another new OLD GUY

Post by deaddoc4444 »

Hi everyone Been away from this type of forum for a couple of years . Used to frequent LEVERGUNS and close others from the inception .
BUT lately ( the last 3 years or so ) I have been pursuing Traditional Archery almost exclusively with my sons .
Just started to get back in to the leverguns/ cast "boolit" / shooting areas in the last few months and got a nice brand new Rossi 92 in 357 yesterday .
I shoot Marlins, and Winchesters, and have been using the RD 350 and 425 Bullets in my 45/70s for several years now .
I also shoot lots of H&R handi- rifles in numerous cals. I cast for a large number of handguns and rifles, using a combo of Lee, Lyman , Ideal , RCBS , RD, and one lonely old Saeco mold.
MY next project will be to gain another Rossi 92, this time in 44 to go with my Rossi Stainless 3" 44 Special revolver .
MY back ground is Law Enforcement . 29 years on the first dept ., then almost 11 years as Medical Legal Death investigator in two different Coroners Offices , and now back to a Local PD as an "Investigator " . I hunt with any thing that I can , including being a Licensed Falconer ( Inactive in the last few years though ) :(
Just now starting to get the Grand kids into it with BB gun training scheduled for this weekend :D
I am from SE Pa. but hunt and shoot in N Central PA for the most part.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Another new OLD GUY

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome from Ohio, glad to have you.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Another new OLD GUY

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome deaddoc, very interesting background!
Michael