How many guns do you own?

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
mrjaimejun

Re: How many guns do you own?

Post by mrjaimejun »

i own just one handgun .45 cal pistol, i'm using this for a self-defense and with license.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Gun ownership is addictive. Now that you have one you will need more, at least a rimfire a shotgun maybe a rifle if you have a place to shoot them. welcome mrjaimejun to the forum
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
doskiez

Post by doskiez »

I think I am up to 14. I have about 4 in the .22 flavor from bolt to tricked out 10/22 a smuggled back Arisaka 7.7 Jap from my Grandfater that he carried back in his pack in pieces from the war. Rossi rio grand, 4 handguns Para 1911 in .45ACP 2 S&W M&P His and hers .40 and 9mm, A taurus TCP that almost never leaves my side, Russian made SKS 1962 model from my other grandfather and vairous old shotguns my favorites are my 2 bolt actions and an ithica side by side 16GA from the early part of the 1900's that my great grandfather bought. That has to be one of my favorite shotguns, I use if for dove all the time.

They are truly addictive and I have a laundry list of additions I will make in the future when the right deal presents itself. As for now I think I need to save for a bigger safe, I am running out of room in the current one. Well I guess that is not a terrible problem to have now is it :D
Rio Grand .45-70
Many more guns, reloading equipment, etc etc.
izzyjoe

Post by izzyjoe »

i know what you mean about running out of room in the safe! a friend of mine had a pawnshop, so i got most of the good deal's from him. he has since past, and i miss him alot cause he was a great man. but anyway the wife's watching me so i'm gona say just a few. ;)
jimbtx1

Post by jimbtx1 »

I think maybe you are just trying to stir up trouble maybe?!!!...:) I have 9 for now, a mix of rifles, shotguns, pistols...Have my eye on a couple of others but don't want to turn loose of the dineros until I can get good buys.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Sometimes you have to sacrifice luxuries to buy guns I do it all the time. Rough but it works Good deals seem to always come when the money is tight if you wait then you only wish you had. :twisted: I am the little gun devil on your shoulder buy what you can when you can when the deal is GTG Then no regrets :lol: As stated below it is hard to find time to take them all out to play sometimes. LoL
Last edited by akuser47 on 06 Nov 2012 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
DH651

Post by DH651 »

I have 7 rifles 1 shotgun and 8 handguns. Wish I had more time to enjoy them.
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

pricedo wrote:
44-40 Willy wrote:Not many. I cut down on the collection several years ago as I got tired of most of them sitting around collecting dust. About 10 or so counting the muzzleloaders. Only two are handguns though with a few shotguns thrown in for good measure.

Now, about 14 handguns and twice that many rifles and 5 or 6 shotguns.
The number is always changing.
I'm always buying and selling em.
Promised myself I wasn't going to buy any more and wound up buying 4 in the last couple of months. :x
Up to 8. :mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
doskiez

Post by doskiez »

akuser47 wrote:Sometimes you have to sacrifice luxuries to buy guns I do it all the time. Rough but it works Good deals seem to always come when the money is tight if you wait then you only wish you had. :twisted: I am the little gun devil on your shoulder buy what you can when you can when the deal is GTG Then no regrets :lol: As stated below it is hard to find time to take them all out to play sometimes. LoL
That's kinda how I came about the Rio Grand. I was walking through Cabelas, saw it on the used rack, had most of the money in Cabelas points and walked out with a new obsession. Saving up points for the sequal.
Rio Grand .45-70
Many more guns, reloading equipment, etc etc.
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by joec »

Let me see now:

Armscor/Tanfoglio MAPP1 MS 9mm
Taurus PT111 Pro 9mm
Taurus M911 9mm (daily carry for wife)
Taurus PT92 9mm
Springfield Arms Loaded 1911 45 acp
Armscor/RIA 1911 A1 CS 45 acp (my daily carry)

Cowboy Action Guns
Uberti 1873 Cattleman 5.5" barrel 45 LC
Cimarron 1873 Pre War 7.5" barrel 45 LC
Armi San Marco 4.5" barrel 45 LC
Rossi M92 * 45 LC
Stoeger Coach Length 20 ga
KBL-HBG PA. (Turkish) LIBERTY mule eared 12 ga

Rossi Rio Grande 45-70
Joe