Good evening from Colorado!

Tell us a bit about yourself!
cstone

Good evening from Colorado!

Post by cstone »

I am an avid shooter and work in law enforcement. While most of my interest has been in handguns, I own a few long guns and enjoy reloading as well as shooting. I'm in the process of buying my first lever gun, a Rossi 92 in 357/38. I like the idea of having handguns with a matching carbine. Since I reload .40 S&W, and I often carry a Glock 22, I got a Kel Tec Sub 2000 to pair up. This got me thinking about sharing the love with my S&W Model 15 and 19. I reload .38 Spl for the wheel guns and decided they needed a carbine to pair up. Luckily I found a Rossi 92 at a LGS while I was shopping for some Dillon parts. I am really looking forward to seeing how the Rossi will run my reloads.

I am active on several other boards and consider Colorado AR-15 Shooters https://www.ar-15.co my home board.

I look forward to interacting with the members here and hope that I can contribute.
adepto super vestri ego
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Good evening from Colorado!

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome I am wanting a sub 2000 in .40 somday love those carbines. I like my 92 as well glad to have you.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
yankee

Post by yankee »

Hope you have a great time with your new gun, I just got my and had a ball shooting it! welcome from Tampa :D
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome to the Forum. Many of us are reloaders as well!
Michael
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

cstone wrote:I am an avid shooter and work in law enforcement. While most of my interest has been in handguns, I own a few long guns and enjoy reloading as well as shooting. I'm in the process of buying my first lever gun, a Rossi 92 in 357/38. I like the idea of having handguns with a matching carbine. Since I reload .40 S&W, and I often carry a Glock 22, I got a Kel Tec Sub 2000 to pair up. This got me thinking about sharing the love with my S&W Model 15 and 19. I reload .38 Spl for the wheel guns and decided they needed a carbine to pair up. Luckily I found a Rossi 92 at a LGS while I was shopping for some Dillon parts. I am really looking forward to seeing how the Rossi will run my reloads.

I am active on several other boards and consider Colorado AR-15 Shooters https://www.ar-15.co my home board.

I look forward to interacting with the members here and hope that I can contribute.
Welcome to the family....... AR and Colorado is an odd match. The folks in CO have elected some real wackos...... Hope your state can get back to what made it a great state. Retired DOC and fellow AR owner and shooter..... Long live the black gun!!
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson