Great trade!

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Mingokid

Great trade!

Post by Mingokid »

Hi guys and gals. I have been lurking about this site for awhile and have learned a bit. I had been trying to make my 92 45 colt into a more usable configuration. I had a beautiful 16 inch 45 colt carbine, large loop and saddle ring. I really just wanted a utilitarian compact "truck" rifle. I read on a local forum that the gentleman I purchased this rifle from was looking for a similar ricle to the one he sold me some time ago. We corresponded a few days and it appeared that a trade was in the realm of possibility. Long story short, Kokopelli and I seemed to have the rifles that would meet the other's wants. I have a very slick and handy 92 now. It shoots very well after his ministrations chronicled in this forum. Thank you Kokopelli! MK
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Great trade!

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome to the Forum Mingokid! Very interesting trade and glad the forum was part of getting you guys together!
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Great trade!

Post by akuser47 »

congrats keep us posted.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!