New to Rossi and Rossi Rifleman

Tell us a bit about yourself!
RLF1949

New to Rossi and Rossi Rifleman

Post by RLF1949 »

First, let me thank all of you who have shared your knowledge and experiences about Rossi 92's here on this forum. It was this info that helped me decide to purchase one. Found one on line, took a chance, and am very happy with quality. The action felt great compared to an old Marlin 336 that I have. Already have Steve's video, spring kit from Lee's, new follower from the Smith shop. Soon will attempt to do upgrades myself. (With the help of all of the great info found here!
Ron
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New to Rossi and Rossi Rifleman

Post by Ranch Dog »

Greetings Ron and welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have done your homework and because of it, are about to find out what a great rifle the Rossi product can be. Comments, such as those you expressed, make me glad that I ventured into these firearms and then invested the time in this forum. I look forward to your reports and participation with others seeking the same.
Michael
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

Welcome aboard RLF!! Thanks to RD there is a wealth of info to be found here for those that like to do their own work and reloading.
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome, glad to have another on board.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
olereb

Post by olereb »

First off welcome,this is THE place for anything Rossi. I am another guy that would not have ever taken a chance on a Rossi rifle if it wasn't for this board. In my opinion if you have even a spec of mechanical ability you can do anything you want with a Rossi with the info on this site. Have fun with the new gun!!