Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Gabby

Post by Gabby »

I seem to be having a problem with double posts. For some reason when I post a tread it says that it is susscessfuly posted. when I go to check it the web page is exspired and it doesn't matter as to the lenght or amount of time it takes to post it. Any clue.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Posts

Post by Ranch Dog »

Gabby wrote:I seem to be having a problem with double posts. For some reason when I post a tread it says that it is susscessfuly posted. when I go to check it the web page is exspired and it doesn't matter as to the lenght or amount of time it takes to post it. Any clue.
Not a clue. What is weird is that your posts from last night were all double posts except this one, your last. It must be on your end as you are the only one that experienced this issue last night. I will clean them up and let see how it goes.
Michael
Arktikos
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Arktikos »

I got a few post that were doubled yesterday but went back and deleted them. It seemed like it occurred when, after I clicked submit the site would hang and not tell me that my response was successful and go back to the thread I was responding to and then when I hit the submit button again I would see it had already posted. I was getting quite a bit of those general error messages as well and the site was going much slower so I figured it was just part of the Tapatalk issue and wasn't giving it enough time before clicking submit again.
No such thing as bad weather in Alaska, just lousy clothing choices!
Gabby

Post by Gabby »

Another little thing is when you thank someone a screen pops up saying invalid thanks. I thought this to be odd but it properly thanks the author of the thread. You have to excuse me because I'm not very computer savoy.
Gabby

Post by Gabby »

Test post with wife standing by.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Looks good to me.
Michael
Missionary
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Missionary »

Good morning
There are mysterious things that happen with these electronic mavels. If there ever was a contraption the gremlins could hide in this is it. Least with machine ya can hide nearby with a 3 pound ball peen and give them a good lick when they sly up in a shadow somewhere.
Mike in Peru
Way down south in Arequipa, Peru till June 2020.