EMF .....another possible source of Rossi rifles??

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
44-40 Willy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: EMF .....another possible source of Rossi rifles??

Post by 44-40 Willy »

I heard that was why Navy Arms dropped the 1892 was that Braztech didn't like the deal.
Navy Arms 1892 - 357 Mag - 24" Octagon heavy barrel.
Rossi 62 Octagon 22LR
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: EMF .....another possible source of Rossi rifles??

Post by pricedo »

44-40 Willy wrote:I heard that was why Navy Arms dropped the 1892 was that Braztech didn't like the deal.
Be nice if Rossi offered a Premium Grade rifle to the standards of the old Navy Arms rifles with real walnut, proper fitting & finishing and due diligence in regards to QC.
Even better would be some add-on options to the basic rifle: 1) walnut stock, 2) target grade barrel, 3) sling attachments, 4) marble, skinner, tang sighting options, 5) engraving (metal/wood), 6) various customizing options.
Some less mechanically inclined shooters would have a more dollars/less aggravation list of options.
Rossi has already proved that for a higher price tag (eg. Navy Arms rifles) they could produce a top quality rifle.
I'd still go for the status quo which is a basic "kit grade" gun cause I like doing my own thing.
When a new Rossi arrives I don't reach for paper targets & ammo..........I reach for the little red tool box with "Rossi" magic-markered on the lid ............FORCE OF HABIT.
:mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA