another Casull on GunBroker

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

another Casull on GunBroker

Post by golfish »

I just saw this and thought I would give the forum a heads up...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =331518470
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: another Casull on GunBroker

Post by Ranch Dog »

As more appear the price continues to come down!
Michael
dpe.ahoy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by dpe.ahoy »

That's not a bad price. The picture is wrong, doesn't show the stock with the rubber butt pad, and with the 454, the pad is much appreciated! The 20" isn't too bad, but the lil' 16" trapper gets downright lively with full house 454 loads. :o A fella needs to have a firm grip on the fore stock or she will jump out of your hand. Puts one of them "fecal material consuming grins" on my face when I put some of them down range. :twisted: If ya want a lot of power in a light package, the 454 will give it to ya, +guns both of mine have a home for my life in my house. Both of mine feed the 45 colt loads I use smoothly, 335 gr SWC on top of 24.0 gr of H-110. DP
Arktikos
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Arktikos »

dpe.ahoy wrote:That's not a bad price. The picture is wrong, doesn't show the stock with the rubber butt pad, and with the 454, the pad is much appreciated! The 20" isn't too bad, but the lil' 16" trapper gets downright lively with full house 454 loads. :o A fella needs to have a firm grip on the fore stock or she will jump out of your hand. Puts one of them "fecal material consuming grins" on my face when I put some of them down range. :twisted: If ya want a lot of power in a light package, the 454 will give it to ya, +guns both of mine have a home for my life in my house. Both of mine feed the 45 colt loads I use smoothly, 335 gr SWC on top of 24.0 gr of H-110. DP
+1
No such thing as bad weather in Alaska, just lousy clothing choices!