Greetings From The Frozen Mitten

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Friscian

Greetings From The Frozen Mitten

Post by Friscian »

New guy checking in and looking forward to learning more about my .38-.357 20 inch blued round barrel M92 and other topics as well. Take it easy on me, this is my first lever action rifle and I am interested doing some tuning to tame the enthusiastic ejection and improve the trigger pull as well. I also will be looking for some reloading advice peculiar to .38-.357 for this rifle !
Gunny268
250 Shots
250 Shots

Re: Greetings From The Frozen Mitten

Post by Gunny268 »

Welcome! You're in good company now that you're here. This is the place for all things R92. Ask away and you'll most likely get what you need (and more, Ha Ha!) Also, for us less literate (like me) pictures, always pictures help and we like 'em.
Bazoo

Post by Bazoo »

Howdy from Kentucky. My buddy's Rossi sends brass into low earth orbit! But that can be remedied, not much better than a fast handing 92.
Cataloging the world's bullets.
MoMan

Post by MoMan »

Welcome from Western KY!

The R92 is a GREAT lever gun, you're going to really like!! I've got a 'couple', my latest is the .357mag 16" ss. I love this little carbine. It is my 1st 'shorty', and ss lever gun. All of my others are 20' barreled, and blue steel!
Enjoy your time here, sometimes it's slow around here, but I check in everyday to see 'what's shaking'!!

For reloading info take a look here (quite a few of the same folks there as well!!):
https://www.lee-loader.com
MO

Member: Kentucky Regulators G.C./LaSalle Sportsmen's Club/NRA