Hello from Kentucky

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Firesubie

Hello from Kentucky

Post by Firesubie »

Long time lurker but thought the forum was gone for good after it was idle for so long. So I'm glad it is back up because it is a wealth of information on Rossi's and leverguns in general. I currently have 3 Rossi 16 inch carbines 1-357 blue, 1-45 Colt Blue, and 1-45 Colt Stainless. I have the Skinner rails on 2 of them with red dots and 1 Skinner rear sight replacement peep sight that I really like. I use them for just general shooting and having fun but maybe I'll take one of them deer hunting this fall although I plan on using a Blackhawk to get my first handgun deer. I'm looking forward to participating in the forum instead of just lurking but I'm not as knowledgeable as most on here. But willing to learn. Thanks!
Gunny268
250 Shots
250 Shots

Re: Hello from Kentucky

Post by Gunny268 »

Welcome! 3 Rossi 92s..You'll fit right in.
HarryAlonzo
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by HarryAlonzo »

Welcome aboard!
Unit59

Post by Unit59 »

Firesubie, welcome to the forum. Lots of 92 knowledge here and about, enjoy your stay.
Bazoo

Post by Bazoo »

Howdy Firesubie, glad to see you here. You've got me beat, I don't have a Rossi yet. I keep looking at them. I was contemplating a swap for a buddy's about the time he told me he sold it. It was a good clean example, blued, but had been through a fire, which means it had the right amount of character. I wanted it bad, but he swapped quicker than I could figure out just how bad.
Cataloging the world's bullets.
MoMan

Post by MoMan »

Welcome from Western Kentucky!!
I have 3 R92's (.357 SS carbine, .45lc blued 20", .44mag blued 20"), plus a Rio Bravo and the Gallery gun (both are .22s)!
Yeah, I like 'em all!!
MO

Member: Kentucky Regulators G.C./LaSalle Sportsmen's Club/NRA