Safety detent ball source

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Blind Hawg

Re: Safety detent ball source

Post by Blind Hawg »

Thanks all for the help! I’m still not sure how to express thanks. Just can’t find that thumbs up symbol anymore

Yeah Rondog, I see it too, now that I'm in full view.
Last edited by Blind Hawg on 25 Dec 2020 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
rondog
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by rondog »

Blind Hawg wrote:Thanks all for the help! I’m still not sure how to express thanks. Just can’t find that thumbs up symbol anymore
Really? I see it right next to the "Quote" button.
Blind Hawg

Post by Blind Hawg »

Ordered pack of 500 3/32” balls from McMaster Carr.If they fit, I’ll have a “few” to share.
mr surveyor
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by mr surveyor »

rondog wrote:
Blind Hawg wrote:Thanks all for the help! I’m still not sure how to express thanks. Just can’t find that thumbs up symbol anymore

Hey, since it's Christmas Day and this post is already two+ days old, 'm gonna hijack it with a thread drift...

Last night, Christmas Eve, while "after the snack clean up" was going on, my wife was looking for the butter container cover. She looked everywhere while my (adult) grandson was helping in the search. After I was informed as to what all the search was about, I suggested (the usual response) "did you think to look behind the milk?" Grandson opened the fridge door .... that lid was on the shelf in plain sight - just above the milk.
No one would admit to that displacement.

So whatever it is, if you can't find it ..... look behind the milk :lol:

jd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns - They aren't really yours until you void the warranty!
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

mr surveyor wrote:
rondog wrote:

Hey, since it's Christmas Day and this post is already two+ days old, 'm gonna hijack it with a thread drift...

Last night, Christmas Eve, while "after the snack clean up" was going on, my wife was looking for the butter container cover. She looked everywhere while my (adult) grandson was helping in the search. After I was informed as to what all the search was about, I suggested (the usual response) "did you think to look behind the milk?" Grandson opened the fridge door .... that lid was on the shelf in plain sight - just above the milk.
No one would admit to that displacement.

So whatever it is, if you can't find it ..... look behind the milk :lol:

jd
As a young lad I found my little sister was very good at eating whatever 'treat' was in plain sight in the fridge but if it wasn't visible it was often there when I looked again later. I got adept at placing such items as leftover fried chicken, ham, blackberries or the like, particularly when they were 'mine' but 'reserved for later', behind the front line of edibles or in the various drawers or door nooks or simply above her eye-line.

In another vein...
My little sister was a present peeker. She would occasionally take a tour through the various closets looking for potential gifts, possibly yet unwrapped, that might be hanging around. So I got pretty good at either making sure such items were heavily camouflaged or covered by other items that she'd expect to see or were hidden in the non standard places. I also got into a habit of placing her gifts around the tree at some point AFTER everyone had gotten up but when she wasn't looking. One year I put one of her gifts under one of the dining room chairs temporarily in order to avoid getting caught at this. I hadn't managed to sneak it under the tree before the gift opening started so it became a treasure hunt for her. For several years afterward I was on the hook for that one and I often hid the present in plane sight, sometimes even unwrapped and it was up to her to find it. These were often stuffed animals even after we both were in college. One year she realized she hadn't gotten my present and apparently spent an hour or so fuming and searching around the house while I was on the road taking my grandfather back home some 30 minutes away. That year the item was, I think a stuffed gorilla 'Konga' sitting unwrapped in plane sight on a latch hook hanging that was behind and above the TV. She probably passed within two feet of it a double dozen times that morning while I was gone and maybe a dozen times before I left and it took her a while to find it after I got back.