Midway Blems (bullets)

Extend your shooting experience while reducing the cost of your ammunition!
Mad Trapper
500 Shots
500 Shots

Re: Midway Blems (bullets)

Post by Mad Trapper »

PPU usually has the best price, and has quality brass for reloading.
Federal has always been expensive around here, purchased that one box last year for $24.99, no more of that.
these rounds are perfect for coyote, big cats, groundhogs, etc.
Ive shot at heavy cinder blocks, these 30 carbine rounds, along with PPU ammo, totally destroy the cinder blocks.
mtnstryder

Post by mtnstryder »

I bought 500 300gr XTP’S. 452die.I’ve used them for 454casull and for heavy loads in 45colt.
I buy them when ever I see them in 452
Vdubwizard

Post by Vdubwizard »

I have Bought 3 different Calibers from Diamond K Brass as "Take Apart's ONLY" and you send them a signsd copy of agreement, no problem, you get a Really good deal say, if you want 45 acp Hollow Points, majority of cases were +P and a LOT of Gold Dot, Golden Sabers, 8-Segment and 6-Segment H.P.'s !! For New cases, all Nickle, and shipping ended up being less than a dime each, same with 357 Mag., 44 Rem Mag. Depends on what you want! Good deals, also 223/556 by 1000 Take Apart's, Lots of Nato cases mostly New to one time used!! Check it out! Can't hurt to look, Great for lead and cases, unknown powder but gotta figure the reversed Primers are close to correct powder loads!??? Just looked and of course, I bought last year, now they are FFL anyway you buy, when I bought, it was shipped direct to me!
Link:http://www.diamondkbrass.com/Tear-Down-Ammunition.html
Vdubwizard

Post by Vdubwizard »

Oh, forgot they also send a Great supply with the Take Aparts, PPU, Starline, Winshester, Federal, all depends upon what caliber, call em and ask?? G
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

I wonder if the FFL applies outside of CA.

Thanks for the tip.
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
Arroyoshark
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Arroyoshark »

Not listed on Midway, but Berry's Plated Bullets has been selling some blems this past month. I've placed two different orders for their 350 grain .458 socom bullets. They look and shoot fine for me out to 100 yds at least. The only thing I could note is that the flat point endge had the slightest roughness.

500 for $110.
When sitting down to clean a gun, the first step is to load another gun - Elmer Keith
Pustic

Post by Pustic »

I have some blems in .308 that I bought from Midway for my .30-30. I found nothing wrong with them and when I need some more and they have them in stock, I'll get them. :)
Am I paranoid? Nope, I'm heavily armed!