New to this forum but not Rossi 92's

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
gqucool

New to this forum but not Rossi 92's

Post by gqucool »

Hi there guys I just was very fortunate to be able to acquire a Rossi R92 16 inch barreled .357 Magnum recently. Its LNIB made roughly 3 years ago. One of my favorite Lever Action .357's I had a older Rossi R92 in the Big Loop Model also same barrel length and also .357. I was able to buy it at a low price and sell at a higher price to get a Marlin 1894 pre cross bolt safety. I still have this rifle its my scoped lever action .357. I still wanted a open sight .357 lever action. Well I had the Uberti 1873 Winchester Reproduction lever action short rifle also in .357. Nice rifle but man oh man way to heavy!!! I felt bad about selling my Rossi and they are now very hard to find. Well I found my current rifle online and contacted the owner and worked out a gun/cash trade and met up last week and we worked up a even trade. The rifle is very nice and does have the regular sized lever but thats just fine with me. I have already made a leather wrap for the lever and have a nice leather sleeve so to speak that I had made for my Uberti that will now have to be down sized to my Rossi R92. This rifle is a real keeper so now I have my open sighted .357 and really love this rifle. I hope that Rossi R92's will start to be found on the gun racks in the LGS's again these Rossi R 92's are such a great little lever action rifle. But enough of my going on I wanted to find a Rossi Forum so I am very excited!!! +guns +guns +guns :D :D
Nashville Stage

Re: New to this forum but not Rossi 92's

Post by Nashville Stage »

Welcome!
gqucool

Post by gqucool »

Thank you!!! :D
mr surveyor
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by mr surveyor »

Welcome from the great Northeast (of Texas)

jd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns - They aren't really yours until you void the warranty!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome, it sounds like you came full circle with your lever choice. Username should be 357cool!
Michael
pistolcalrookie

Post by pistolcalrookie »

Cheers from Australia Gq, you will find this forum an excellent resource and the company most civil.
Infested with Gentlemen we are.
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by golfish »

Welcome to the best Rossi 92 site there is.