R92 480 Ruger on GunBroker!

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Barry in IN
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: R92 480 Ruger on GunBroker!

Post by Barry in IN »

I was just looking at this auction. About a day and a half left, and the bid has gone up five bucks. With shipping, it's $790.
At one time, I would have laughed at anyone looking at an $800 Rossi. I keep looking at this one.
I know I won't make a move, but i do hope someone here gets it. That way we can get range and field reports.

I keep looking at RD's posts on his Scoutified 480. It has to be the best looking Rossi I've seen.

If only they made a .480 Ranch Hand...
Well, maybe not.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: R92 480 Ruger on GunBroker!

Post by Ranch Dog »

Barry in IN wrote:I keep looking at RD's posts on his Scoutified 480. It has to be the best looking Rossi I've seen.
Why, thanks Barry! Locally, I get quite similar comments from guys that aren't levernuts. In another post today I said that had I been able to buy the 357 Mag Scout first, I doubt that I would have wanted anymore as it really fits my need hear on the ranch. The shame of that is that I would not have had all the fun I have had especially with the 480 Ruger. Kind of like messing with a potato launcher.
Michael