Greetings Members!

Tell us a bit about yourself!
edgar

Re: Greetings Members from wv

Post by edgar »

Hello fellow rifleman. Appears to be a lot of good info on the forum, have Rossi single shot R762MB and R44B. Not very good at computer stuff so bear with me on posting and responses (never to old to learn) I guess. God Bless all member and this forum.
craiginct

Re: Greetings Members!

Post by craiginct »

Welcome aboard!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greetings Members from wv

Post by Ranch Dog »

edgar wrote:Hello fellow rifleman. Appears to be a lot of good info on the forum, have Rossi single shot R762MB and R44B. Not very good at computer stuff so bear with me on posting and responses (never to old to learn) I guess. God Bless all member and this forum.
It sounds like the Single Shot forum might be your hang out. I would be interested in what you think about both of those rifles.
Michael
baldingeagle

Post by baldingeagle »

greetings from south Carolina
formally from new York.. usmc skooled..84/87 tow co.2/2 avid gun nut.. lol just picked up my first ranch hand last week ive got plans for this little gem shes already at the smithy geting a face lift
I hit the range down in Clinton sc every other week just tryin to stay sharp...new to this forum and looking forward to hear from some locals and or swap tips and tricks 8-)
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome baldingeagle, great username, and thank you for your service!
Michael
rman
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by rman »

Welcome to the forum from NE Kansas.
At my age, there IS nothing better than shooting.
9x80Drilling

Post by 9x80Drilling »

Just joined the forum from sw Colorado. My Rossi is a SS 92 in .45 Colt presently with a Williams peep. I'm ordering a scope mounting rail for it, probably mainly for handload workup. I used it last week on an antelope at 120 paces, 255 SWC over Blue Dot. That was my first shot at game with it. I'm planning a whitetail hunting trip to Wyoming next month expecting to use in on many deer.
My very first levergun is an Ithaca .22lr I bought in the '70s. One of my drillings also opens with an underlever, so it is "almost" a levergun. Ha!
In the few months I've owned the Rossi I've run many different handloads through it with no malfunctions. That may be only good luck.
I'm rather pleased and impressed with the apparent knowledge expressed on this forum and look forward to many pleasant hours spent reading and contributing.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome to the forum!

In that you are interested in a scope mount, look for a "sticky" in the 92 forum concerning the scope base members are partitioning NOE to market for our needs. Rossi hasn't imported the base for a very long time.
Michael
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

Welcome.