Anyone been to Rossi?

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Quinc
Founding Member
Founding Member

Anyone been to Rossi?

Post by Quinc »

Just curious if anyone has been to Rossi's headquarters during their travels. Also RD has Rossi ever contacted you about your forum?
"Everyone has a plan tell they get punched in the face." -Mike Tyson
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone been to Rossi?

Post by Ranch Dog »

Quinc wrote:Just curious if anyone has been to Rossi's headquarters during their travels. Also RD has Rossi ever contacted you about your forum?
I've not been. You need an appointment to be let in (read: invitation), typical of most firearm manufacturers. No, Rossi has never contacted me about the forum. Manufacturers tend to distance themselves from them.
Michael
pacificpt

Post by pacificpt »

In this day and age it seems like a very poor strategy for a manufacturer to not pay attention to forums. Seems like a free source of information about the product they produce.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

pacificpt wrote:In this day and age it seems like a very poor strategy for a manufacturer to not pay attention to forums. Seems like a free source of information about the product they produce.
I said I have never been contacted. It would be hard to tell if someone who has registered belongs to Rossi or not. I would seriously doubt they would want to engage the public in this type of forum. Marlin and a few others tried that about 15 years ago and it quickly got out of control.
Michael