Latest CBC rossi 92 44mags bore size

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
dlidster

Re: Latest CBC rossi 92 44mags bore size

Post by dlidster »

I received some great news from Missouri Bullet Company today. They will custom size .44 caliber bullets to .432" if you purchase a minimum of two boxes (2x500). When placing the order specify the .432" sizing in the "How Did You Hear About Us" field on the order form.

I'm certain I've said this in a previous post . . . My Browning B-92 shoots 240 gr TCFP bullets sized to .430" end over end. They're already keyholing at 25 yards. That bullet sized to .432" from Penn bullets performs beautifully and is quite accurate. Unfortunately, Bob Palermo, owner of Penn Bullets, passed away last year and his wife is not continuing the business. So, MBC saved the day.

Pricing is great, too. In May, 2018 I purchased 2,000 of the .432" bullets for $110/K, plus shipping. Today I purchased 1,000 from MBC for $106/K, plus shipping. No inflation, believe it or not!