Calling all UK 92 owners!

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
rjsetford

Calling all UK 92 owners!

Post by rjsetford »

As a follow-on from another thread, would any UK 92 owners be potentially interested in arranging some sort of meet-up (COVID-19 permitting)?

I'm happy to gather info regarding where people are based so as to look at maybe regional meets.

Just for starters, I'm in Havant (just outside Portsmouth) and am sure I could arrange a meet-up at my local club.

Please let me know your thoughts. Maybe PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Rich
Fully paid-up member of DNA (National Dyslexics Association)

If you're a muso, check out my website [url]www.tonefinder.net[/url]

Rossi M92 .357mag/.38spl
Rossi R92 .44mag
Reese-Mo
250 Shots
250 Shots

Re: Calling all UK 92 owners!

Post by Reese-Mo »

My GF, sweet and loving as she is, is a Briton, and technically part owner of a '92 (mine... er... ours). If I send her off to the great isle for a meet up, will you promise to not return her?
ManxTom

Post by ManxTom »

Sadly, too far for me. Apart from the distance there's a whole raft of rules I'd have to 'sign up' to. Temporary FAC from Hampshire Police, firearms travel permits for the ferry from Isle of Man to UK.. and same again on return. Also, because firearms are involved, I'd only be able to travel on on ship on one specific night - 02.00 sailing on a Tuesday..!!!

That said, tell me where and when you'll meet up and I'll stand in my garden and shout, very loudly..

BANG

+guns +guns +guns :lol:
Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.. :D
rjsetford

Post by rjsetford »

Reese-Mo wrote:My GF, sweet and loving as she is, is a Briton, and technically part owner of a '92 (mine... er... ours). If I send her off to the great isle for a meet up, will you promise to not return her?
Sorry my friend, there's no way I can commit to that.

Rossi M92 .357mag/.38spl
Rossi R92 .44mag
rjsetford

Post by rjsetford »

ManxTom wrote:Sadly, too far for me. Apart from the distance there's a whole raft of rules I'd have to 'sign up' to. Temporary FAC from Hampshire Police, firearms travel permits for the ferry from Isle of Man to UK.. and same again on return. Also, because firearms are involved, I'd only be able to travel on on ship on one specific night - 02.00 sailing on a Tuesday..!!!

That said, tell me where and when you'll meet up and I'll stand in my garden and shout, very loudly..

BANG

+guns +guns +guns :lol:
Damn rules and regulations!

Rossi M92 .357mag/.38spl
Rossi R92 .44mag
ManxTom

Post by ManxTom »

Yeah.. you better believe it..!! But, swings and roundabouts, at least I can shoot pistols without a 12" barrel and a truck load of scaffolding hanging off the back end..!!
Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.. :D