I want a case / slip for my R92..

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Muttleymac

Re: I want a case / slip for my R92..

Post by Muttleymac »

I like that idea
oneoff

Re: I want a case / slip for my R92..

Post by oneoff »

ManxTom wrote: Just as a side note; I have to commend the people at Skinner Sights for their help and customer service. I bought their ladder sight and it fits like a dream. Silly me decided that I wanted the sight bar to adjust from the right. So I removed the little grub screw and slid it up and off. Switched it to the right side and... it wouldn't lock tight..!! Seems there's a little - actually really tiny ball that acts as a locking agent against the ladder.. and I lost it..!!
Today I received in the mail a little bag with THREE replacement balls. And that came from Montana in less than a week..!! :D :D :D
I won't be removing that sight bar again... :lol:
Bit of an aside, but a thoughtful retired gentleman who was machining some custom magazine plates for me once went through some of my old posts and caught me complaining about the the ball-bearing detent in a Canik safety, and the risk of losing it. He sent me a magnetized one.

You can search "magnetize ball bearings" and come up with some ideas, and/or buy them. It's a "great" way to go! Especially as one's eyes get older.