Fitting a new Ejector new project

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Junge

Fitting a new Ejector new project

Post by Junge »

Hi All
My ejector broke which seems to be very common i’ve managed to find a replacement which obviously needs
Fitting doesn’t look like too much work to do to it A new set of files are coming today and I will be starting soon thanks to the excellent Post by Charcranch https://www.rossi-rifleman.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3221

Old ejector top new to be fitted bottom

Wish me luck Robert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Fitting a new Ejector new project

Post by Archer »

Continue to report. Looks like the fitting should be pretty minor but I look forward to hearing what you encounter.
Reese-Mo
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Reese-Mo »

Only thing I see is on the right.... That breech face "curve". Dunno how important/critical it is.
Reese-Mo
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Reese-Mo »

Also trim excess that protrudes past right edge of bolt so it fits the space in the receiver.

Critical inspection of those pics is a GREAT way to plan the fitting Kudos on the idea.
Junge

Post by Junge »

Hi guys
Thanks for your replies and thoughts will report back in a few days when I get started and see what you all think
This is the one a UK Gunsmith sales and usually fits them in for you,

Robert