Soft case for 16 inch 92 advice

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Keencheefoonee

Re: Soft case for 16 inch 92 advice

Post by Keencheefoonee »

I use a 36" silicon gun sock.
btoran

Post by btoran »

It doesn't match the style of rifle at all, but I found one that fits the 16" Rossi's perfectly, is well padded, has interior velcro straps, and a ton of exterior pockets for storage.

If anyone asks what's inside, I just tell them an Assault Rifle. When they see the gun, I tell them it's a Cowboy Assault Rifle.

Here's the Amazon description.... Drago Gear 36" Tactical Single Gun Case Green
Bruce

Rossi R92 16" SS .357
Lee Classic Turret Press

Don't eat anything bigger than your head!
dionesius3

Post by dionesius3 »

Try a short shotgun case. I bought one off Amazon several years ago described as a trenchgun case and it fit the 16"Rossi pefectly. It also came with a strap for shoulder carry.
similar to this one from Amazon;
Red Rock Outdoor Gear Molle Shotgun Scabbard
or this one;
Tactical Adjustable Shotgun Scabbard Tactical Rifle Scabbard Sling Case Bag Gun Storage Pouch for Outdoor Hunting

Take a look yourself it might be what you are wanting. :D :D :D
Deleted User 327

Post by Deleted User 327 »

I have about a dozen of the American Mountain Supply (AMS) rifle cases model "Rifle or Shotgun Case - 01A" in blue, brown grey, etc and they are great quality.

The 01A is for long guns without scopes and they have other models for scoped rifles, ARs, etc. I use the 38" for my 20" Rossi so your 16" will fit just fine.

Most of mine I've had for over a dozen years and they are really nice and durable. You should be able to find them in the $26 - $28 range on line. I get mine at a local gunshop for $26.95.

Here's their link to this model: American Mountain Supply
TexasJackKin

Post by TexasJackKin »

COSteve wrote:I have about a dozen of the American Mountain Supply (AMS) rifle cases model "Rifle or Shotgun Case - 01A" in blue, brown grey, etc and they are great quality.

The 01A is for long guns without scopes and they have other models for scoped rifles, ARs, etc. I use the 38" for my 20" Rossi so your 16" will fit just fine.

Most of mine I've had for over a dozen years and they are really nice and durable. You should be able to find them in the $26 - $28 range on line. I get mine at a local gunshop for $26.95.

Here's their link to this model: American Mountain Supply
I contacted them, and for $20 extra they can make any length you want, and it's still not a bad price! I've just got to get my CC out and get it ordered! Thanks for the link!
Mike M.
Dayton, NV
NRA Life member
Front Sight DG
NFC, CRPA, USPSA, AOPA, EAA, CCW: NV, AZ,CA
Yes, I'm Related to Texas Jack
Deleted User 327

Post by Deleted User 327 »

Glad I could help.
hcable