How much is my R92 in 45 Colt SS worth?

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
retAFShooter

How much is my R92 in 45 Colt SS worth?

Post by retAFShooter »

Can anyone give me an idea as to how much my R92 45 Colt SS 16" is worth on a resale?
Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RetAFShooter
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: How much is my R92 in 45 Colt SS worth?

Post by akuser47 »

Unfortunately, it is a buyers market if you advertise it with it's perks I think 500 to 600 you might get but not in general will it sell fast for that. The good scope is a plus and should help it. Give the positives in your ad to sell it. Examples, as it shoots well with these factory loads and functions with smooth cycling with these factory loads. ECT ECT. It is a downside with a ROSSI that the resale can be hard to get your money back. Right now though the market is strong as few are being imported so that should help you move yours a bit faster. If you strictly shoot reloads in it I don't see that as a positive resale attribute to mention as what we roll ourselves in a lot of cases cannot be bought so easy in the open market. The main reason I mention factory loads so that a new buyer can see and knows what will work in it already. This is just my opinion I am no expert I am sure others will have their opinions as well. +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!