.480 Ruger

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
dpe.ahoy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: .480 Ruger

Post by dpe.ahoy »

Temmi, have you had a chance to take your 45 out to dance yet?? Is yours blued or stainless? Welcome aboard, not much chatter here yet, but as membership grows, I'm sure it'll pick up. Congratulations on your 45 colt, are you a hunter, plinker or is this just a tool? DP
Warhawk
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Warhawk »

Boge Quinn, of the www.gunblast.com site has a Rossi 92 in .480. I think his brother Jeff also has a 454.
temmi

Post by temmi »

dpe.ahoy wrote:Temmi, have you had a chance to take your 45 out to dance yet?? Is yours blued or stainless? Welcome aboard, not much chatter here yet, but as membership grows, I'm sure it'll pick up. Congratulations on your 45 colt, are you a hunter, plinker or is this just a tool? DP
It is still with Steve Young.

He is doing his standard package.

I should actually have it in Mid Apr.

So… I have not had a chance to do anything with it.

That said I am a Hunter/plinker.

Thanks for the welcome.

T
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Warhawk wrote:Boge Quinn, of the http://www.gunblast.com site has a Rossi 92 in .480. I think his brother Jeff also has a 454.
They do have write-ups on the .454 & .480 on their "Gunblast" website and those Quinn boys aren't shy with the powder can either.
Some of those loads will rattle the fillings out of your teeth if you don't keep your mouth shut and feet firmly planted on the ground when you pull the trigger. :mrgreen:
The .454 & .480 Rossi 92 carbines are serious weapons on both ends.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA