Well call me crazy...

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
RossiRotten

Re: Well call me crazy...

Post by RossiRotten »

I guess I must be crazy as well. I have turned the gun rooms into gun vaults as I could never afford that many safes. Just lock them up tight when I am not in them. I like my little 92 45LC, just working out the reloading. Without too much searching and reading, can you Ranch Dog tell me if you think the action is worthy enough to use the Light Ruger Only loads that I have for the 45 Blackhawk, or is the Rossi 92 just a gun that should use the low pressure "Colt Only" loads? I run the full bore 44 Maggies in my stainless 92, same loads as I use in the Super Blackhawk. No Ill effects, so far.
Used Too Much When New
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Well call me crazy...

Post by Ranch Dog »

RossiRotten wrote:I guess I must be crazy as well. I have turned the gun rooms into gun vaults as I could never afford that many safes. Just lock them up tight when I am not in them. I like my little 92 45LC, just working out the reloading. Without too much searching and reading, can you Ranch Dog tell me if you think the action is worthy enough to use the Light Ruger Only loads that I have for the 45 Blackhawk, or is the Rossi 92 just a gun that should use the low pressure "Colt Only" loads? I run the full bore 44 Maggies in my stainless 92, same loads as I use in the Super Blackhawk. No Ill effects, so far.
I'm loading mine to 35.0K PSI
Michael