Well that was quick

The unique revolver-cylinder fed rifle. Chambered in 22 Rim Fire, 44 Mag, and 45 Colt/.410 bore.
GRV01
250 Shots
250 Shots

Well that was quick

Post by GRV01 »

I received an email from Davidsons/Gallery of Guns informing me that new Circuit Judges were available in my area, 5 of them!

I was going to post it herr along with store info (because world knows i dont need to be buying another rifle right now) but between me getting home and looking up more details they were gone all in less than an hour

Whew! Part of me hopes theres more coming atleast for all of you good folks to purchase but im not sure i can hold away the temptation of buying one (and new sights, and ammo, and a sling, and a Judge to match, and . . .)
No thin chicks
Currently reloading: 38 SPL, 357 MAG
Rossi's Owned: M92 .357 20"(Owned by Wifey: M92 .357 16")
ArmedDefender

Re: Well that was quick

Post by ArmedDefender »

Sorry that you missed out. They must be available some where.

I am new to rifles but I am very happy with my CJ for home defense.
GRV01
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by GRV01 »

Appreciate it but honestly ive resigned myself to stick with 357/38 and the five weapons we have chambered for it and resist the ultra cool CJ and Judge

Funnily enough we were in walmart waiting for the bored clerk to arrive with the ammo case key to buy some JHP which Winchester i learned misleadingly lumps together with its SJHP which i now cant return when wifey asks me about a small break action shotgun in the lazy Susan display, its 410 i tell her, like the Judge and CJ. Wanna get one its only $100 she asks me. Nope. Yeah i agree, she says, for only a little more ($150 more, shes got the bug!) we can get this Mossberg for home defense. i counter I really dont want to add a caliber just for a dedicated HD gun unless it was a CJ and Judge. Then lets get the Circuit Judge! she says lol

So whether i want one or not looks like ill be buying a CJ soon!
No thin chicks
Currently reloading: 38 SPL, 357 MAG
Rossi's Owned: M92 .357 20"(Owned by Wifey: M92 .357 16")
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

GRV01 wrote:So whether i want one or not looks like ill be buying a CJ soon!
And there you have it! In gun ownership, resolutions are probably less adhered to than with other addictions.
Michael
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

...and what wife wants wife most often gets :D

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image