Rossi customer service update

This forum is for members to relate their experience with the RossiUSA restricted parts policy. Posts must be reasonable and civil. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rossi customer service update

Post by Ranch Dog »

mr surveyor wrote:I wonder it they would ever consider offering a complete "small parts package" including springs, pins, ejector, extractor... ?
In the letter I'm writing to Mr. Kresser, I will suggest it. In addition to offering the screws in packs of three, a complete screw kit would be very nice. Packaged three of each would be a good way to move them given the flat FedEx ground shipping. It seems to me the more "kits" or "packages" they offered, that there would be a certain reduction on repeat calls to customer service. That in turn makes the the CS agents more readily available for product return calls.

The CS agent answered my call with the first couple of rings this morning. She did ask if my gun was unloaded prior to getting to the subject of my call???
Michael
mr surveyor
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by mr surveyor »

Ranch Dog wrote: ........ She did ask if my gun was unloaded prior to getting to the subject of my call???

sounds like CS is getting as gun shy about taking calls as I've been lately with my .44 mag loads :lol:

JD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns - They aren't really yours until you void the warranty!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Def. All that call cs at rossi please keep us posted good or bad and always try getting name of rep. You dealt with. Good stuff hope it continues.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!