Broken 92 trigger spring screw, HELP

This forum is for members to relate their experience with the RossiUSA restricted parts policy. Posts must be reasonable and civil. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Broken 92 trigger spring screw, HELP

Post by Ranch Dog »

Not much to add to what you said Archer and you pretty well covered it. Personally, I don't think that Mossberg will expand their levergun line as the seem to be more interested in tactical firearms as of late and they too have missed the window of opportunity. Remington is truly lucky as they have recovered their own fumble.

Back to Mossberg, I've never seen one in a shop or discount store within a 160 miles of my home. I've always thought that a bit strange as most of them are built in Eagle Pass.

As far as the Henry's go, they would not be on my list unless gun porters become affordable in South Texas. I think I've handled most of the models now but haven't held them long enough to look at the workmanship because they are simply too heavy for field use for a older fellow with worn shoulders. I almost bought the 45-70 a couple of months back but even my wife commented "you will never take this brick hunting!" See was right. As a hunter, the "bling" of most of the models does nothing for me.

I want to split these replies out into a stand alone topic but haven't been able to come up with a title for them. Any ideas?
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Maybe call one " Where we currently stand" relating to parts policies leaves it open for any lever or gun and open discussion on them related to this. +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

This topic has been move to the new "Rossi Restricted Parts Policy Issues" forum. It will shadow in "DIY Gunsmithing for 3 days".
Michael