M92 Magazine Plug Screw/Rossi Cust Svc Sks

This forum is for members to relate their experience with the RossiUSA restricted parts policy. Posts must be reasonable and civil. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: M92 Magazine Plug Screw/Rossi Cust Svc Sks

Post by pricedo »

Ranch Dog wrote:Well, the one thing you are entitled to here on this forum is your opinion as long as doesn't turn into a rant.

What I am saying in non-rant mode is that you and I are asking essentially the same thing from Braztech which is a major relaxing of the restricted parts policy. If Braztech perceives a relationship between lost sales and the offending policy I'm sure they will acquiesce. It's up to us with our letters and phone calls to assist Braztech in arriving at that perception. I will use the contact information provided in a different thread to do my part and I hope others will do the same.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA