Have any Rio Bravo's or Gallery's been delivered?

Any Rossi not classified in the forums above.
vonfilm

Have any Rio Bravo's or Gallery's been delivered?

Post by vonfilm »

I see the 22LR lever action Rio Bravo and pump Gallery on Rossi's website. Have any of these been delivered to customers?

Will they be a good option?
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Have any Rio Bravo's or Gallery's been delivered?

Post by Ranch Dog »

None have shown up on Gunbroker. As late as it is in the year, I think it another Rossi pipe dream. I was interested in the 3571613-TB, the Triple Black scout carbine, but lost interest. Every year, Rossi gets all these online places to add their models to their websites and my guess is no more than 20% of the new models appear. I've been watching this a long time.
Michael
dalek

Post by dalek »

kygunco seems to have them https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?It ... _d1cd74589

For a bit more they also have a Henry with 18" barrel (https://kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=54227)
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

My LGS/in-door range as of yesterday had 2 -92 both 357 on stainless the other blued and they have a gallery. I handled it. Seemed a little stiff but I'm guessing a little cleaning and some decent lube will go a long way. Didn't see anything Rossi new or used at the gun show yesterday and 22LR was going for 19.95 a box of 50.

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Ohio3Wheels wrote:My LGS/in-door range as of yesterday had 2 -92 both 357 on stainless the other blued and they have a gallery. I handled it. Seemed a little stiff but I'm guessing a little cleaning and some decent lube will go a long way. Didn't see anything Rossi new or used at the gun show yesterday and 22LR was going for 19.95 a box of 50.

Make smoke,
Hopefully I'll find out this afternoon as the Gallery followed me home yesterday. Range report and pictures soon.

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Gallery-1web crop 3ab.jpg
Finally got a picture and got it sized. It still needs a hundred or so rounds but it's "breaking in" nicely. Furniture is said to be German Beech and I'm thinking that this winter I may do something about its almost plastic appearance.

Make smoke
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

Yeah I would not be able to keep that finish. Hopefully it works well. That's what matters.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Underdog

Post by Underdog »

I was in a gun shop yesterday to purchase a henry lever 22lr and next to it on the rack was a Rossi pump 22lr. I handled it a bit and it seemed like a solid rifle, fit and finish were good. I kind of wish I had bought it also but I've never seen them before, I might go back and get it in a few days if it's still there.
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

My Gallery continues to improve with age. Found out it doesn't like Aquila Super Extra, but does fine with bulk Herter's from Cabelas and bulk black box Federal along with most anything CCI that I've thrown at it.

Make smoke,