Probably my last AR to build... 22lr

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.

Probably my last AR to build... 22lr

Postby Reese-Mo » 09 Jun 2021 19:11

No pictures yet. A while ago I decided to put together a dedicated upper that I could put on either of my two SBRs. Lately I thought, what the heck let's just make that dedicated upper a complete rifle.

I'm sure this will raise a few eyebrows, but I got one of those PSA "US Govt. Property M16A4 5.56mm" marked lowers inbound. The rifle will have MBUS sights, and YHM tube, Geissele SSA trigger. I also go a nice "adapter" to use SW MP-22 mags, and it works well.

I've only shot the upper with an Aimpoint and single loaded subsonic Remington ammo, but it cloverleafed them at 25 meters.

I'll grab a few snaps when it arrives later in the week.
Reese-Mo

My Rossi Choice: M92

Re: Probably my last AR to build... 22lr

Postby Archer » 11 Jun 2021 20:45

I've still got a couple .308 scale receiver sets that I MIGHT build if I don't pass them along to someone who wants them more than I do.

I've also got 2-4 AR lowers and several uppers.
I think I'll be building a couple more .223 Wylde guns and at least one more 6.5 Grendel.
I'd like to make a lightweight 6.5 but the current parts set I've got is for another 20" That's just about everything except the handguard.
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

My Rossi Choice: M92

Return to All Other Firearms