Colorado Hello

Tell us a bit about yourself!
UTShooter71

Colorado Hello

Post by UTShooter71 »

Hello from the guy trying to escape Colorado. I have a 20" blued .357/.38 All.
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Colorado Hello

Post by Archer »

Welcome,
Pretty soon there's not going to be anywhere to escape to.
Gunny268
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Gunny268 »

Welcome. Go west...but beware the coastal states.
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

Colorado is one of the most liberal States in the Union...more liberal than the coastal states Oregon and Washington. That's probably why he's trying to get out.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

I'll grant you Colorado is liberal.
There are however massive numbers of liberals in all the west coastal state cities. Add to that quite a few groups along the lines of antifa who have enclaves and training camps in Washington and Oregon. From what I've heard several locations in Idaho are more or less prepared to repel boarders/invasion at any moment. In fact I was informed that one bus train of 'demonstrators' was invited to return whence they came and did so without even getting off the buses.

Same basic people in Washington state, Oregon, California AND Colorado. I don't know as I'd specifically call any one of them more liberal than the other. Oregon IS probably infected by means of transplants from the others but that's been an ongoing situation for at least 3 or 4 decades. It tends to be a liberal urban population vs. no so liberal everyone else kind of thing through out the country. CA has been pushing the liberals into the burbs for some time and that plus massive spending has changed the political landscape for them. Of course it is helped by the fact that a lot of jobs have fled at the same time they are pushing the government dependents into the working class areas.