New from So-Cal

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Rifletom

New from So-Cal

Post by Rifletom »

Just joined this morning. Sure seems like a good site, especially for a lever action guy[or gal]. Have four lever rifles and looking for a Rossi, probably in .357. Maybe I can talk about handloading here with some of you shooters. Thanks for letting me aboard.
mr surveyor
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Re: New from So-Cal

Post by mr surveyor »

welcome from NE Texas.

I hope you can find that .357, and that things once again pick up here on the forum.

jd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns - They aren't really yours until you void the warranty!
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Welcome from SW Ohio and there is a 357 stainless at Miami Armory here is Dayton. Sorry don't remember the barrel length, I was concentrating on the 44 magnums they have.

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
TinMan
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by TinMan »

Welcome! I think you will find this a friendly and helpful place. 8-)
"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."
George Orwell

"Fight only when you must. But if it's unavoidable.....fight like your the third monkey trying to get on the Ark."
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by golfish »

Welcome to the Jungle Tom. There's lots of good people on this forum and lots of good information. I was lucky to find this site right after I bought my first Rossi.

Guys, Tom has one of the nicest Marlin 39s. We've gone out to the Mojave twice and both times Tom brought his Marlin for us to shoot, plus his Henry BB in 357. He's been a bad influence on me since we met (my wallet). He got me into reloading and directed me to the best little reloading shop around (Phillip's)

We need to get him into a Rossi.

Tom, management also has a reloading forum, Lee-loader.com, just incase your interested. However, I find the Handloading forum here to be more helpful because of all the levergun information they post.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome to the forum! We still have until the end of the month, the Shot Show, until we see if Rossi is still in the game or not.
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome, +guns
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!