New guy

Tell us a bit about yourself!
fayettefatts

New guy

Post by fayettefatts »

Hello from southwest Pennsylvania. Life long shooter retired about a year ago.

Picked up an older Interarms model 92 stainless 357 saddle ring 20" recently. Found this site while searching for information about it. Looks like a wealth of knowledge available here.
GasGuzzler

Re: New guy

Post by GasGuzzler »

Welcome. I bet yours is similar to mine except I'm no stainless guy.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

Welcome, I got here in much the same way a little more than half a decade ago when I was considering picking up a Rossi to get a 92 pattern gun.
Gunny268
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Gunny268 »

Welcome. Yes, this is the place for getting Rossi knowledge...gimme, gimme, gimme.....please?
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome to the forum!
Michael
Deleted User 5041

Post by Deleted User 5041 »

Welcome from another SWPA guy! Are you anywhere near the burgh? I'm planning to try shooting some silhouette matches with my new Rossi at Rosedale Sportsmen's Association starting in April if the bullets I ordered come before then.
fayettefatts

Post by fayettefatts »

I live south of the city in Fayette County. I never heard of Rosedale but I may be interested in shooting some silhouette myself. That is the discipline that started my shooting interests many moons ago. Currently I only shoot F-Class and I'm not as hard of a shooter as I once was. I did a quick search for Rosedale but saw no mention of silhouette. I'll keep looking. Thanks to all for the welcome and the info!
Deleted User 5041

Post by Deleted User 5041 »

I hadn't heard of Rosedale before looking for a place to shoot matches this year. They recently updated their calendar to show April 10th 9:00am-2:00pm is the first NRA Cowboy Silhouette Shoot of the season. There is more info here (it is buried a bit): https://www.rosedalesportsmen.org/silhouette/

I'm guessing I'll be the only guy there shooting a threaded-barrel Rossi 92 and a Dan Wesson 740. If you see me, feel free to say hi and let me know anything I'm doing wrong. I haven't shot a silhouette match before.