R92 Stock Front Sight Request

BST any item between members. No commercial sales! Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts. All listings must:
  • Be offered by the owner of the item.
  • List the specific item(s) up for sale.
  • Include your asking price & shipping conditions.
  • Not include any links other than image links.
  • Not be a commercial sale.
These additional rules apply:
  • This section of the forum is not a discussion forum, it is simply a Buy, Sell, Trade, or Pay It Forward posting.
    • Discussions are to be related only to the conditions of the transaction, between the poster and participant.
    • Discussions outside of the specific transaction will be deleted without notification.
    • If you have a suggestion or a comment with no intent of participating in the transaction, use the appropriate PM or email link and send the user a message.
  • Listings that are noted as sold or completed will be locked.
  • All ads will be auto-pruned [removed] 90 days after the last post. The "Bump" feature at the bottom of the page, if available, can be used to keep the listing active. "Bump" is available after 7-days of inactivity.
  • Pruned ads can be relisted.

R92 Stock Front Sight Request

Postby dlidster » 04 Oct 2020 08

I like the basic design and shape of the R92 front sight but the brass bead is a little too big for my liking. I want to experiment with smaller beads, but hesitate to do too much fooling around with the the only front sight I have. So, I ask . . . Does someone here who who has replaced his stock R92 front sight have the original he's willing to sell?

I don't want to turn this post into a thread, but without an official WTS/WTB section I couldn't figure out another way to make my request. To avoid annoying uninterested forum members with extraneous reading, if you have a sight you're will to sell please PM me.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. And my apologies for posting a topic of little value to most of the people here.
dlidster

My Rossi Choice: M92

Re: R92 Stock Front Sight Request

Postby HarryAlonzo » 04 Oct 2020 18

I can’t get a pm to leave my outbox. Sent an email. PM me, and I’ll respond.
HarryAlonzo
Supporter
Supporter

Re: R92 Stock Front Sight Request

Postby Gunny268 » 04 Oct 2020 20

If HarryAlonzo isn't able to get one to you, I can. Keep me posted.
Gunny268

Return to All Other Items