WTB Broken/Distressed Ranch Hand

BST Rossi Firearms between members. No commercial sales! Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts. All listings must:
  • Be offered by the owner of the item.
  • List the specific item(s) up for sale.
  • Include your asking price & shipping conditions.
  • Not include any links other than image links.
  • Not be a commercial sale.
These additional rules apply:
  • This section of the forum is not a discussion forum, it is simply a Buy, Sell, Trade, or Pay It Forward posting.
    • Discussions are to be related only to the conditions of the transaction, between the poster and participant.
    • Discussions outside of the specific transaction will be deleted without notification.
    • If you have a suggestion or a comment with no intent of participating in the transaction, use the appropriate PM or email link and send the user a message.
  • Listings that are noted as sold or completed will be locked.
  • All ads will be auto-pruned [removed] 90 days after the last post. The "Bump" feature at the bottom of the page, if available, can be used to keep the listing active. "Bump" is available after 7-days of inactivity.
  • Pruned ads can be relisted.

WTB Broken/Distressed Ranch Hand

Postby dalek » 31 Aug 2019 05

How broken/distressed? Hopelessly broken. Enough so I will not try to restore it; I want something I can modify (still will become fully operational but not what it started as) without guilty, like starting with a Mosin or Mauser receiver. Really, if the receiver still works even if it has rust or has been drilled for whatever, everything else is fair game. So, bad/broken barrel, missing furniture or internal parts are all good. Ideally 357 due to caliber but I will take what I can get.

Only thing I am specifically after is it has to be a Ranch Hand , as in serial number starting with RH92.
dalek
Supporter
Supporter

My Rossi Choice: Ranch Hand

Return to Rossi Firearms