FS/FT 16" SS Rossi 92 357Mag

BST Rossi Firearms between members. No commercial sales! Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts. All listings must:
  • Be offered by the owner of the item.
  • List the specific item(s) up for sale.
  • Include your asking price & shipping conditions.
  • Not include any links other than image links.
  • Not be a commercial sale.
These additional rules apply:
  • This section of the forum is not a discussion forum, it is simply a Buy, Sell, Trade, or Pay It Forward posting.
    • Discussions are to be related only to the conditions of the transaction, between the poster and participant.
    • Discussions outside of the specific transaction will be deleted without notification.
    • If you have a suggestion or a comment with no intent of participating in the transaction, use the appropriate PM or email link and send the user a message.
  • Listings that are noted as sold or completed will be locked.
  • All ads will be auto-pruned [removed] 90 days after the last post. The "Bump" feature at the bottom of the page, if available, can be used to keep the listing active. "Bump" is available after 7-days of inactivity.
  • Pruned ads can be relisted.

FS/FT 16" SS Rossi 92 357Mag

Postby dionesius3 » 09 Oct 2018 14

FS/FT 16" Rossi 92 357 Mag in Alabama. I would like to sell or trade my Stainless Steel 16" carbine. I want a Taurus 94 stainless with 4" barrel in like new condition. Would trade for your gun plus $100. Or straight sale price would be $425 plus shipping. We would have to ship from my FFL dealer to yours and that would add fees that we each would bear equally. If you live in Alabama we can arrange a meeting.
dionesius3

My Rossi Choice: M92

Re: FS/FT 16" SS Rossi 92 357Mag

Postby ethang » 10 Oct 2018 16

Interested. Sent you a PM
Plastic has no soul...
ethang

My Rossi Choice: M92

Re: FS/FT 16" SS Rossi 92 357Mag

Postby stevep1954 » 12 Oct 2018 11

pm sent also
stevep1954