'Tis the Season

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

'Tis the Season

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Merry Christmas everyone
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 'Tis the Season

Post by Ranch Dog »

Thank you, Merry Christmas to all of you!
Michael
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

Merry Christmas.

Last minute change in plans has me cooking for four today so I just got back from the store.

Wow...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

Christmas has been postponed.
Probable Covid infection among one to three of the principles coupled with at least one phobic and one cancer survivor means the party isn't happening.

I'm going out in a few minutes for milk and the post office box, maybe another stop or two.
Gunny268
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Gunny268 »

Everyone-Have a Safe and Merry Holidays.
Reese-Mo
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Reese-Mo »

Well, my GF from the UK makes a big F'n deal about Christmas. Its the one BIG holiday in England she says. Everything disrupted. She has enough "Christmas Boxes" for a she-shed, and she wants me to build her one!

As it is, she's scurried here and there to get all sorts of decoration up, and they'll be up till damn near March....

In the mean time, she's working her ass off taking care of the Christmas everyone else is having (her customers). Here we are, Christmas Eve, no GF, she's working late. And tomorrow too, serving brunch then same place serving mid afternoon meal, then has to get a guest house ready for other guests arriving Monday staying to New Year.

I have no clue as to why she makes a big scene at home, she's not even here.

Me? Frozen pizza, hot dogs, some frozen veggies, canned soup, maybe I'll make a Pasta Alfredo with veggies on Christmas Day for m'self.

And I just got in from Lowe's. Bought the nicely planed wood to build myself a new desk. Also found they have great knotty pine 5/8 thick T&G 8 feet long and 5-1/2 wide. Not terribly expensive, and I can use that for the sides of of the shelving/cabinets I'll be building maybe NY weekend. Headboard took me 10 hours. I expect the desk to be less time, its actually an easier build. Maybe I'll post some pics.....

Hey, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!