long time gone - range pics September 2021

Maximizing the performance of your Rossi firearm.
alphalimafoxtrot

long time gone - range pics September 2021

Post by alphalimafoxtrot »

I miss Rossi Rifleman and Lee Loader! Blame it on being a Kindergarten teacher - I am absolutely overloaded with my job, it is just R&R on the weekends (rest and recovery...and laundry!) with very rare excursions to my fave WMA shooting range.
Back in late September, I made it out and had some gun fun blasting my reload 357's and 38's in my Rossi 92, Ruger Security Six, and Taurus 85 snubbie.
Take care, and have fun everyone!

Adam

ps....it sure is funny that I always end up with a pile of cases right on or next to my shooting bench, a little different than when I am shooting my home-built PSA AR-15!!! LOL
IMG_8270.jpg
IMG_8269.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
ManxTom

Re: long time gone - range pics September 2021

Post by ManxTom »

That looks quite a range you have there. Very nice. Top photo, is that 25 yards or so?
Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.. :D
alphalimafoxtrot

Post by alphalimafoxtrot »

ManxTom wrote:That looks quite a range you have there. Very nice. Top photo, is that 25 yards or so?
This is the local WMA range - closest to where I live. And yes - that target was set up at about 25 yards. Myrtle Grove Wildlife Management Area, near La Plata, Maryland. I live just across the border in Virginia.
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
HarryAlonzo
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by HarryAlonzo »

Good to see that you haven’t left us entirely. Thanks for the photos! Always welcome.