Looking for single shot 44mag

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
TGC

Re: Looking for single shot 44mag

Post by TGC »

discountinued? Glad I got one last year! I love that rifle. Why would they discontinue them?
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

TGC wrote:discountinued? Glad I got one last year! I love that rifle. Why would they discontinue them?
Only the Big Dogs in Brazil could answer that. Over the last five years they have slowly whittled the offering down slowly and surely, dropped the Wizard single shots last year, who knows what they are doing.
Michael
Zippidydoodah

Post by Zippidydoodah »

I bet they are afraid of a class action lawsuit on the problems they have had on firing pin misfires and mis-drilling the sights. They knowingly sold faulty weapons and could suffer a big recall ala Remington model 700 safeties
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Zippidydoodah wrote:I bet they are afraid of a class action lawsuit on the problems they have had on firing pin misfires and mis-drilling the sights. They knowingly sold faulty weapons and could suffer a big recall ala Remington model 700 safeties
I think the problem with the Rossi Single Shot is that it won't fire. The #1 problem seen here is light primer strikes.
Michael
vvllbs

Post by vvllbs »

There was one for sale on Texas Gun Trader for $150 I never could meet the guy and I already have an H&R in 44. You can find H&R as well as CVA for under $300 and possibly $225