My next project

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.

My next project

Postby skchen83 » 11 Nov 2020 13

I now have several Rossi single shots and am happy with they way they shot. So much so, that I'm trying to figure out how to adapt one to shoot 9mm Luger. I've been researching it for a while now and have come up with a couple of different ways to do this.
The first is to use a 20ga shot barrel to create a "stubb" to attach a 9mm barrel. There appears to be a gunsmith outside Tulsa, OK who does this. It appears to be a pretty pricey process. [/list]
The second is to find somebody to attach a 9mm barrel (I have one) to a attach the barrel to the bottom section of a donor barrel. I recently picked up a bent .223 barrel that should work given how close in size the casehead of a 9mm is to the .223. [/list]

I'm open to suggestions and would love to hear what you guys think. Also, does anyone here own or have owned the P4102211 pistol that was built on the Rossi Single Shot frame?
skchen83

My Rossi Choice: Single Shot

Interested in this topic?

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login

Return to Single Shots