Rio Grande parts schematic

Rossi's latest and past big game rifle based on the 336 frame!
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Re: Rio Grande parts schematic

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

I was able to get the Gallery manual off the web site.

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
Pacificflyer51

Post by Pacificflyer51 »

Hi Ranch Dog, I am a new member, and owner of a Rossi SS Rio Grande 30-30 rifle. The rifle is trouble-free and a good shooter with Hornady factory ammo. I am well pleased with it.
I have been seeking an Owner's Manual for this rifle for some time to no avail, and Rossi only has the R95 Manual available for download. Last night I came across your 30th Dec. 2020 post with a Rossi_Manual_Rio_Grande.pdf file attachment. I tried to download the file, however it iooks like the intervening 3+ years since your post has understandably erased the link. I would greatly appreciate if you could kindly make that file available again for me?
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

Pacificflyer51 wrote: 22 Jan 2024 19:26 Hi Ranch Dog, I am a new member, and owner of a Rossi SS Rio Grande 30-30 rifle. The rifle is trouble-free and a good shooter with Hornady factory ammo. I am well pleased with it.
I have been seeking an Owner's Manual for this rifle for some time to no avail, and Rossi only has the R95 Manual available for download. Last night I came across your 30th Dec. 2020 post with a Rossi_Manual_Rio_Grande.pdf file attachment. I tried to download the file, however it iooks like the intervening 3+ years since your post has understandably erased the link. I would greatly appreciate if you could kindly make that file available again for me?
Send him a PM so he sees this for sure. The forum host was switched and a lot of the data is gone but maybe he can help.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Pacificflyer51

Post by Pacificflyer51 »

Thanks GasGuzzler, appreciated. I will PM RanchDog.