Record price for a Ranch Hand?

Rossi's short stocked carbine for the working ranch hand!
coyotebc

Re: Record price for a Ranch Hand?

Post by coyotebc »

Here in Canada a ranch hand is considered a rifle
stevep1954

Post by stevep1954 »

OK, that one went for over 800.00 and the next one sold for 800.00 buy it now....................crazy.
dalek

Post by dalek »

GasGuzzler wrote:I don't have to shoot one to know they look like someone took a real gun and cut both ends off in a chop saw. What is their intended usage? Not as accurate as a rifle and not concealable like a pistol.
Same question I have about the custom M1A rifles with, say, Bula receivers with built-in rails, bipods, ree floating stocks, high end barrels, and trigger and accuracy jobs. An AR in 308 can deliver better and consistent accuracy for longer (M1As will need to be reaccurized) for less.

The answer is in Arroyoshark's reply: it is nice to be able to own a firearm just because it makes you smile instead of having to justify it's practicality.
stevep1954 wrote:OK, that one went for over 800.00 and the next one sold for 800.00 buy it now....................crazy.
That to me indicates there is still a market for them.
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

Depends on if they are Buy It Now or auction. If auction, depends on how many bids. We all know there are people with questionable choices out there but is "everyone" sketchy? I doubt it. Then again, I guess whatever floats your boat that is not immoral is fine with me. Ruger sold a lot of Chargers too and I have no idea why.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.