Howdy from Kentucky.

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Bazoo

Howdy from Kentucky.

Post by Bazoo »

Howdy, I'm Bazoo several other places. I'm pretty much a levergun and sixgun nut, though I like about anything that's traditional.

I don't have any Rossi's yet, but I'm a Winchester 92 fan in general, and as such always have an eye out for a Rossi. I do have a newly made Winchester 92 though, and several friends have R92s. I'd love to find an R92 in 480 Ruger... guy can dream I reckon.

I have a Ruger Blackhawk in 44 Special I pack, and am always messing with. My go to bullets for that are the RCBS 44-240-SWC, 44-250-K, and Ranch Dog TL432-265-RF. The latter is also my go to for my Winchester 92 chambered in 44 Magnum.

I am an avid reloader and bullet caster. Cast bullets have become as much of a passion for me as guns themselves. I have my own cast bullet website, https://bulletmatch.com/, where I'm cataloging cast bullets, as well as working on reloading and casting tutorials, among other things.

I'm a pretty big cartridge nut too, and I'm working on including cartridges on my site, so that bullets will be linked to cartridges. Frank C. Barnes is one of my major influences, and I love reading Cartridges of the World. I wish I could have met him. I'd love to have an 1886 built in 416 Barnes some day.

I'm a father of a 4 year old boy that's got the itch to fish and shoot about as bad as I do. He loves to watch me shoot clay pigeons, or just targets. He likes looking at my cartridge collection with me, and loves helping with anything to do with "Daddy's hobby".

Thanks all for reading and having me here.
Last edited by Bazoo on 06 Dec 2023 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
Cataloging the world's bullets.
Deleted User 5571

Re: Howdy from Kentucky.

Post by Deleted User 5571 »

Hello from Arkansas.
Gunny268
250 Shots
250 Shots

Re: Howdy from Kentucky.

Post by Gunny268 »

Welcome aboard...also from Arkansas.