Your furthest shot with a rimfire?

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.

Your furthest shot with a rimfire?

Postby akuser47 » 16 Jul 2013 22

I have tuned and adjusted this savage 93 BVTS .17HMR added a single shot follower made by a guy on rimfirecentral and I love this gun so does my daughter for the money hard to beat. On a bet I shot a black bird out of a tree at 171 yards according to my bushnell 1300 acr rangefinder I turned it into a puff of feathers I won the bet and some cash. So what amazing things have you done that shocked even you with your rimfires. I have my 93 dialed in at 150yards pop cans blow up every shot lol love it. Tell me your tales so we can alll hear your stories. I have torn down the bolt polished everything that needed it and adjusted and polished the accutrigger even polished my single shot follower. My user name on that site is lightlead you can read about stuff I did to this rifle.I am thimking about polishing the barrel and actin to a chrome like finish just not sure I will like it I may do barrel first.+corn
Last edited by akuser47 on 17 Jul 2013 14, edited 1 time in total.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
akuser47

My Rossi Choice: M92

Interested in this topic?

This topic has 23 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login

Return to All Other Firearms