92 back to Rossi

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
temmi

Re: 92 back to Rossi

Post by temmi »

prsman23 wrote:Good to hear its better than before! A little work and it should be running better than you can imagine. Good luck!

Again Steve's Gunz did my Rossi before I ever laied eyes on it.

It cost extra but still under 1K total

And

It is just what I wanted

Snake
Deleted User 547

Post by Deleted User 547 »

Oh. Sweet. Guess my ADHD was kicking in there. Haha. Oh look a squirrel!
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

temmi wrote:
prsman23 wrote:Good to hear its better than before! A little work and it should be running better than you can imagine. Good luck!

Again Steve's Gunz did my Rossi before I ever laied eyes on it.

It cost extra but still under 1K total

And

It is just what I wanted

Snake
That's the true acid test of any gun........or of a spouse, car or house for that matter.
I jury-rigged a Bushnell Banner fixed 4X scope I kept in my truck as a spare on an old beat up .303BR Lee Enfield war surplus rifle for a long-in-the-tooth Cree Indian trapper I've known for years who lived in a log cabin near Cochrane, Ontario, Canada.
His eye site was going south fast and he couldn't hit the side of a barn with the irons any more.
He counted on that gun for his winter moose meat & black bear protection around the cabin & it was probably as old as I am.
I got the gun set up for him, did some maintenance on it and gave him the 50 cent pricedo scope course.
The way he raved about that ancient gun & how he could now "hit stuff" you'd think it was a Westley-Richards custom jobbie.
To him that old relic with its $49.95 scope was just what he wanted.
With a little out of the box innovate creativity, some ordinary tools and elbow grease we can customize these Rossi rifles to be just what we want them to be.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
charliegrips

Post by charliegrips »

My stainless M62 Is still in Miami. I sent it in over a month ago. At least I got 20 rounds through it! I`m sorry for all of us who like Rossis. They`re great little carbines. I have 2 . One 38/357 only needed some action work , The Stainless pooped out in a hurry. This Company has to have a better support, parts network here,. QC sucks on some of the guns ,mthe stock on the defective gun looks like it was fit by a 6 yr old. Sorry guys .
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

charliegrips wrote:My stainless M62 Is still in Miami. I sent it in over a month ago. At least I got 20 rounds through it! I`m sorry for all of us who like Rossis. They`re great little carbines. I have 2 . One 38/357 only needed some action work , The Stainless pooped out in a hurry. This Company has to have a better support, parts network here,. QC sucks on some of the guns ,mthe stock on the defective gun looks like it was fit by a 6 yr old. Sorry guys .
You're just reporting facts.
You have nothing to be sorry for .......you didn't make the defective guns.
Socks definitely need to be pulled up at Rossi..... but it's not your fault.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA